Ir al contenido principal

Personalising your AVATAR

Hi mates!! 


This is my avatar, his name is Agus 


hi



He is 32 years old. He loves sports so that he is a P.E teacher.

Bitmoji ImageBitmoji Imageswinging a cricket bat


He has a hidden secret and that is that he is a great magician but nobody has to know it馃檴!!


ta da

Now I am going to show you how to create your own AVATAR PROFILE!!

art supplies


We are going to use Bitmoji (there is an app as well) that it is an easy and intuitive program.

First you have to download the program that fits with your operative system.

Then you can create your profile with your email address or snapchat account. It is highly recommended to do it with a Gmail account. 

Don't worry about it, it is very easy 馃槈 you just have to follow the steps, taking a selfie, filling out some personal information and creating a Bitmoji that resemble you. You can dress it with the out fit as you normally do, and personalise it as your personality.  

After that you can sincronice it with your Google account and have your Bitmoji avatar on your smartphone, your computer, tablet, etc and use it almost in everywhere (Whats App, email, Snapchat, blog, etc)!!  



Let me tell you how my experience was while creating my avatar:

Due to the fact I already had a Bitmoji account since a long time ago, I didn't remember the steps to follow to create the account, so that I had to create a new one with another email address.

When I was doing it I realised the importance and the big impact that this little resource could have in children at the moment of teaching and learning. It helps students to understand better, feel more in a pressure free environment and to be more motivated in the moment to do activities and exams. 

One thing that I discovered and I didn't know about it before is that you can add this tool into your keyboard, and in the Google bar tool as an extension.

I think it is an excellent resource with a lot of advantages, and definitively I'll use it when I have the chance to teach in a school.


I hope you have found this information of your interest and you have enjoyed it!


If you have any question or suggestion you can leave me a comment bellow and I 'll try to answer as soon as posible!


SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!

Bitmoji Image


Comentarios

  1. I also had to make a new one because of the same reasons! And I absolutely agree: it helps kids feel in a pressure-free environment. 馃榿

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Marty!! I am glad that you like it and I am happy to have you as a classmate!! Thanks for your support!!

      Eliminar
  2. It is very interesting you include your own experience with the creation of your bitmoji, Agus. Well done!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Agus I love the way you use your avatar in this post - so original and creative! Thanks for giving us all the tips to create the avatar - I think they are easy to follow, right? I'm so excited to read more posts 馃槃.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Lovely post Agus! You explain very well the importance of avatars in education and your own experience with them. Nice job, I really like it!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

GENIALLY PRESENTATION

 Hello friends!!! In today's post, we are going to create a presentation through  Genially  which is an amazing tool that gives us the possibility to design interactive presentations capable to call the students' attention and engage them and focus on the task working at. I must confess that it was my very first time using this program and it really surprises me for good. In the beginning, was a little bit messy to use it because it have a lot of options and tools, but also it was very intuitive and with just a few minutes you can discover a lot of resources to be used and make much better your slides. With this program, you can make your classes have great quality and be more meaningful!   I really enjoyed the process doing this task because in the  meantime  I was creating the content, I was discovering new functions and my presentation was becoming more creative. I highly recommend this tool because is very useful and it allow you to give a little bit charm to your sessions

MINDMAPING THE TOPIC

What's up mates!!  Today I am bringing you a very interesting and useful tool! Not only it'll help your students to understand the lesson better and organise the concepts but also it is going to make your explanations easier to carry out.馃帀馃帄馃帀 I am talking about MIND MAPS!! and in this case I'll recommend you MindMeister  that is the one that I used to do this example!! Is not difficult to work with it, but you will need to create an account. Then just follow the five steps given and you will get it. 馃憤馃憤馃憤 I'll tel you step by step how I did mine!!  -First, I decided the topic I wanted to carry out. Main european landmarks -Secondly, I wrote the main idea or word of the topic  -Third, I linked the main idea with the secondaries through different branches or arrows, adding images and a  YouTube  video.  After completing the mind map I clicked on the sharing button and copied the link and the embedded code as you can see bellow. https://www.mindmeister.com/1837289564/ma